We Respect Your Privacy
Any and all information collected on this site will not be sold, rented, disclosed or loaned. Your information will be held with the utmost care and will not be used for anything other than official business.
We work with a third-party company to collect information about our website usage to increase the effectiveness of our marketing. Recorded data is aggregated and shared with us. No personally identifiable information is collected or shared.
Special Statement about GDPR Compliance
Since 1987, The Parish Group has established itself as the leading authority in the areas of higher education marketing. As a data processing partner to hundreds of colleges and universities, we treat data security and privacy rights with the utmost care and diligence.
To communicate with our current and future higher education and other not-for-profit partners, we write to provide an update on our security and privacy activities in light of the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which becomes enforceable on May 25, 2018.
The Parish Group does not have any establishment or other business location within the European Union. Unless a university partner has requested it in a specific agreement, The Parish Group does not offer goods or services to any individuals within the European Union. Similarly, unless a university partner has requested it in a specific agreement, The Parish Group does not collect any individual’s personal data from within the European Union, or monitor any individual’s behavior within the European Union. Unless a specific agreement provides otherwise, The Parish Group utilizes only data that an individual data subject provided to a university partner in the course of visiting that university partner’s website or application.
While we are still in discussions with our legal representatives, The Parish Group is committed to having available the following materials for our university partners that may wish to act consistent with the GDPR:
- The Parish Group’s Multi-Service Agreement (MSA) documentation will be updated, where appropriate, to reflect provisions in GDPR Article 28.3 for new contracts entered into on or after May 25, 2018.
- The Parish Group shall make available the following, upon appropriate written request by a Parish Group university partner:
- An accounting of The Parish Group’s processing activities and data categories related to personal data of a data subject;
- Documentation of The Parish Group’s data security protocols;
- Documentation of The Parish Group’s data security breach notification protocols;
- Documentation of The Parish Group’s protocols to facilitate a data subject’s rights regarding his or her personal data that is within the custody of The Parish Group;
- Documentation attesting to the activities of all 3rd party organizations that conduct data processing for The Parish Group in order to fulfill contracted services for the university partner; and
- Documentation identifying the individual who will serve as The Parish Group’s data protection officer, when appropriate for a university partner.